Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out from behind the computer!

This month has been packed with lots of great marketing events for me and provided lots of time away from my computer (which I love in the winter).  I debated on what to blog about first because I always feel I need to record things in chronological order, but I am throwing caution to the wind...I think I'll start right in the middle.  At the end of January I took part in a very fun and eclectic bridal affair with an approach to a wedding show more like a styled event.  Where couples were encouraged to linger, relax and mingle with all of the professionals.  This is definitely what drew me to this show and to the magazine.   I had such a wonderful time meeting all of the lovely couples and talking shop with all the vendors.  It really was a very inspiring event and I wish I would've attended one just like it when I was getting married!  Here are just a few of the pics from the night of the WellWed Bridal Affair.  


No comments: