Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Monday, March 29, 2010

These 4 Walls!

Wow, big news - I'm so excited to be moving into an awesome 2,000 sq ft loft studio!  Tall ceilings, loads of space, lots of great window light, a full kitchen for all those fun events and two beautiful meeting spaces!  Myself and a group of area photographers will be sharing this grand space (a.k.a Studio 180), though we will be running our own separate businesses there will be several events a year we will host as a group.  Can't wait for all that is in the works!  It will probably take a bit of time to have it just so and hopefully the announcement of an open house won't be too far off.  I'm so excited to take this step and so anxious to share it with all of you.  In the next few weeks I'll be posting some fun offers and hopefully a couple of fun events as well on the blog & facebook!  I will be working in the studio by appointment only so if you want to stop by, just give me a call and I'll meet you there!  Here are a few pictures! 

No comments: