Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Lovely Ariane

Last week my friend and studio partner John Larkin among so many super talented area photographers took part in a really fun group model shoot.  4 groups of photographers and 4 groups of models.   This was such a fun experience and the models were all such troopers marching around the city in their stilettos - mad props for that one girls!  I was able to shoot 9 models that day so in the next few weeks I'll post a few of my favorites from each mini session.  I can't wait to take my clients to all the cool spots we found tucked away, our own little city gems! 

No comments: