Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lovely & Creative!

Once again I am completely blessed and inspired by the amazing imaginations of my clients.  Sam is a super talented graphic artist and used her gorgeous wedding to display her aweseomeness!  Sam & Billy's wedding was celebrated at the lovely Ridgemont Country Club ,their fabulous flowers were created by Stacy K and their tasty cake made by Designed Elegance.  Thank you both for trusting me and inviting me into your lives, it was a huge honor and tons of fun!














No comments: