Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kristen + Watt

I sat in a cozy booth at Starbucks and listened as Kristen described her wedding that was to take place at Sonnenberg Garden in beautiful Canandaigua, and I knew. I knew we would be a perfect fit. Kristen had spectacular eyes and such a calm personality and Watt had that perfect dry sense of humor which I love so much. How fun it was going to be photographing them! Although it rained the ENTIRE day, it did not detract from the mood of the event. Kristen was completely relaxed and I love the way she was able to enjoy each moment. I can't even tell you how many times I heard her say to whatever problem arose, "its okay". Kristen & Watt, your wedding was amazing and I wish all the joy in the world to both of you. There were so many images I wanted to post so I thought I would do 2 parts....so here is part 1.






















This was the flowergirl's "pinky promise" to be good. How cute is that! : )

No comments: