Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chad + Laurie

It sure has been rainy here, of course mostly on Saturdays - just to keep all of us on our toes of course. : ) But God surely blessed us, clearing the gray rainy skies for some bluer ones. I may be kidding myself a little - but IMHO I think I'm pretty good at reading people. This of course comes in handy when meeting couples and trying to get to know them fairly quickly sometimes before wedding day. Not often am I surprised, or in better words have my socks knocked off! Laurie, you knocked my socks off! Girl, you worked that veil like no other, and I loved it! Thanks to both of you for making Dustin & I feel very welcome and being such a joy to photograph! I wish you the best!




I love the expression on Laurie's face here, a bundle of joyous nerves!



When we met before the wedding this was the only shot she mentioned to me, and I didn't even have to set it up! Check.

Laurie's sister Jennifer surprised her with a hot red corvette to use, you rock Jennifer!














I lauged out loud when I caught this young guy in his "what's up" moment!
God, thank you for the blue skies.

Love the long veil with a mind of its own!
Seriously, I better step it up 'cause the competition is right behind me!

No comments: