Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Friday, August 14, 2009

arron + stephanie

Yikes, where has the summer gone! I'm sure everyone feels that way - why it surprises me every year I don't know. I've enjoyed the last couple of weeks visiting with family in Michigan and catching up on some needed R&R. I had two weekends in a row with no weddings on the schedule so I decided to hit the road with the kiddos. I'm so glad we did! Of course I did manage to fit in one major assignment, my dear cousins wedding but even that was a fun reunion with the extended family as well. I love photographing my family - but weddings I find especially challenging. I get too emotional, plain and simple! I tear up at many of my client's weddings - so you can imagine what happens when its family! I've had the joy of photographing my cousin's family since she was in grade school. I've photographed all 3 siblings senior pictures and have literally watched them grow into the delightful personalities they are today. We all lived in the same city my senior year in high school which allowed us to spend lots of time together. My Uncle was even one of my teachers - and the one who called my name for my diploma! Wow! Tons of memories, good times they were! Oh my dear Steff, I remember watching you play basketball when you were only about 5 years old - such a scrapper you were! You were the smallest kid on the court - but you were the strongest and the one who always managed to get the ball! I see the same determination in you today - I can only imagine what you will accomplish and now with Arron, you are truly unstoppable! I had so much fun seeing you, I hope you enjoy all the images! Love you more than words can say & welcome to the family Arron!





No comments: