Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Saturday, September 19, 2009

kim + michael

Very few couples I photograph have experience with the flip side of weddings, what goes on behind the scenes to make sure each event goes perfectly. These two are an exception. Michael is a talented videographer and by default Kim is in knee deep as well! Volleyball competitors turn lovers, there was nothin' but love with these two! Kim, you were so calm and so beautiful - thanks for letting me into your world. It was like a reunion with old friends, thank you for such a wonderful day! { Michael - you get a "10" for the back flip off the dock!}


















No comments: