Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Light House Adventures with Meg & Joe

The first time I sat down with these two I felt like we had been friends for years.  Meg & Joe are not your guard up type of people but instead wear your heart on your sleeves kind of souls.  No wonder we got along so well!  We chatted about how they met and the grand story of how Joe popped the question when I asked if their was a location they enjoyed as a couple.  Turns out they have a wonderful cottage near the  Lighthouse at Sodus Point where they feel especially at peace.  This naturally became the location of choice for their e-session. 

We started the day with a tour of the lighthouse where the fabulous Historian shared lots of cool facts and some wonderful stories about the making of the light itself.  A huge unexpected gem in my opinion!  It was a laid back afternoon full of laughs, stories, and some magical light.   I'm so blessed to be working with you two and can't wait for October! 


Here are a few of my favorites.....




1 comment:

Jenn Gaudreau said...

These are beautiful!! I love the one in the stairwell and the detail shot of the flowers. Amazing job as always, Tressa!