Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Casey & Mike {Part 1}

It's been a while since I've photographed a rehearsal dinner so when Casey asked me, I was delighted! When she mentioned it was aboard the Esparanza Rose on Keuka Lake, I was soooo excited!  I've heard so much about Keuka Lake and the drive there was nothing short of beautiful!  Casey and Mike had made the long drive from Wisconsin just a couple of days before so this was the first time we were able to meet in person.  From our many phone & email conversations a lovely visit with Casey's sister Abby, I've gotten to know quite a bit about these two and was very anxious to officially meet.  The atmosphere was laid back and the boat was filled with close family and friends, the perfect recipe for a lovely evening.  Thank you both for inviting us to join this adventure,  I'll post some images from your wedding in the next day or two!

No comments: