Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Friday, August 27, 2010

Casey & Mike {Part 2}

These two were soooo fun to photograph & I can't describe how laid back they were.  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with you, thanks for being amazing and giving me an excuse to come to the Finger Lakes not once - but twice!

If you want to be notified when all their images are ready, CLICK HERE to be added to their gallery guest book!    Enjoy a sneak peek....

No comments: