Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maureen & Jake {Seneca Lake} Part 1

I love, love, love hearing my couples' stories of how & where they met and all about the proposal.  I'm blown away where life takes us and the amazing circumstances we come to meet one another.  For Maureen & Jake their fate brought them together at MIT and an adventure to Iceland gave Jake the perfect opportunity to ask that magical question.  Yes, these two are incredibly intelligent, but what struck me the most was their sense of humor and their candid down to earth personalities.  Their sensitivity to each other was beyond amazing to watch as the day unfolded -you'll see what I mean from the images.  The day started at the charming Magnolia Place on Seneca Lake where these love birds planned to see each other for their "first look".  I love when couples choose to see each other before the ceremony, it is such an emotionally charged moment and it makes for some of the sweetest memories and oh-so beautiful images!  I know it doesn't seem like much, maybe only 10 or 12 hours from the last time you saw each at the rehearsal dinner but for most of us being the center of attention is quite nerve racking.  Having a moment to be still and appreciate the grandeur of the day and an opportunity for your lover to look at you for the first time and whisper how beautiful you look (maybe shed a tear or two) can be one of the sweetest moments of the day.  Sometimes even I forget how magical this time can be, thank you both for reminding me! 

Family & Friends click here to be notified when Maureen & Jake's images are ready to view. 

This one just makes me smile!  You gotta love surprises and a splash of hot pink!  

No comments: