Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Friday, September 10, 2010

Multi Tasking E Session

This lovely couple was vacationing in the fabulous Geneva area and decided it was the perfect place to have an engagement session, I of course couldn't agree more!  We met at Fox Run Vineyards and it was all magic from there!  With a passion for wine & the culinary arts, the vineyard was a perfect backdrop.  So much in common we have you two, first our love of food & cooking and Brandon surprised me - we both watch Dual Survivor!  Kind of funny really how it came up.  I was trying to be cool and wore some oh-so cute wedge sandals and if you know me at all I'm not so good on anything other than flats or sneakers so halfway through I kicked the shoes off and was running around barefoot in the vineyard.  Sad, really 'cause I do love heels and how they make me look taller.  Then out of the blue Brandon says "have you ever watched Dual Survivor?"  I've only seen every episode and almost screamed "Yes!", and if you've never seen the show it's about two very different guys with their own unique survival skills & experience demonstrating how to survive in extreme scenarios blending their two methods.  Quite interesting.  Where does the barefeet thing come in?  Cody (one of the dual survivors) has been walking barefoot for the last 20 years.  Yup, no shoes.  I had so much fun talking & laughing with you Sara & Brandon!  You both were amazing and I am so thrilled you asked me to photograph your love adventure! 


1 comment:

Jenn Gaudreau said...

Tressa!!!! Omigod, these are GORGEOUS!!! Wow, I love them. My favorite is the first one- love the lighting, composition, the playfulness. :) You totally rocked this!