Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Friday, November 12, 2010

Color Inspiration!

The other week Studio 180 hosted a wonderful workshop to help brides select colors for their weddings and create an inspiration board from those selections.  Lisa Murley of Lime Drop Events was there ready to offer guidance and inspiration and Lisa Meyer of Flower Power Decor had created several floral pieces to bring the color ideas to life.  We will be hosting these a few times a year so if you missed it, here are a few images of all the eye candy!  








No comments: