Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey is yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving!  This is one of those holidays that reminds me why I love my job - it's a celebration of who we are and taking a moment to look around and find joy - real joy in the big and small things in our lives.  My biggest hope & prayer for you today is that in the calm before the holiday storm you allow yourself to stop and look around because you are greatly loved and appreciated by your family, your friends and me - your photographer.  As I enjoy my parents who have traveled far to spend time with my own family I hope you know that I will also be taking time to be thankful for everyone who I've photographed.  You've trusted and put your faith in me to record your life, to capture who you are and I'm so thankful and blessed by each one of you!  I hope you feel the love!  

Enjoy your feast, kick your feet up and leave the mess to clean after your nap.  I'm sure there is a football game to catch or a sale at your favorite store that shouldn't be missed!   For anyone out there who didn't buy a turkey with a handy dandy popper - your turkey should read 165 degrees on the meat thermometer before it's safe to eat!!

Happy Thanksgiving!



{This little cutie is coming up in just a bit...}

No comments: