Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dustin & Corynn

These two cuties are so near and dear to my heart.  Dustin is a very talented photographer (check him out here) who on occason second shoots for me and just in general keeps everyone around him entertained.  If you ever need to make a wedding party bust up laughing, just ask Dustin to do his famous "moon walk"!  The lovely Corynn is one of the few non-family members I've ever had watch my girl, she has the sweetest heart and my kiddos adore her for it!  When my daughter's found out Dustin proposed, they were so excited and talked non-stop about the ring and how Dustin asked.  Yikes, the children of a wedding photographer at work!  Dustin & Corynn you both are both full of the best kind of qualities people can have, the kind of people others want to be around.   I'm so glad I was able to do just that and will miss you both when you move home - but am so excited to watch you on your next adventure!



No comments: