Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Thursday, March 19, 2009

candace + ken = love

Each year brings new faces and so many fabulous stories. When spring rolls around I can't help but get excited and curious who I'll meet this year. My calendar is already starting to fill up....I can't wait! {huge sigh}

I recall the day Candace walked into the studio (back in Michigan) she was just one of those brides that made an instant impression. She knew exactly who she was, what she wanted and was a completely no non-sense kind of girl. She would fit right in here in New York! : ) And did I mention a brilliant artist? Oh yeah, she was the "it" girl at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, MI. So yeah, no pressure on me! Please check out her blog here. She is so talented! On the day of the wedding, she was exactly how I imagined. Poised, calm and no-nonsense! Brilliant! The details were out of this world creative (she's an artist...what did you expect?), the weather was perfect, and the mood....whimsical and romantic. What can I say, the day was wonderful! Ken was the perfect match to Candace and I can't say enough about the way he knew exactly what she was going to do and was there right behind her to open the door. It really was stunning to watch. Thanks again for letting me take part in your day, it was such an honor!

Here are a few of my favorite images from their album....(it was a huge 11x14 40 page book!)





No comments: