Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Monday, April 27, 2009

Gentle Spirits

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS SPRING BREAK! My girls and I had so much fun exploring new locations and sleeping in! I empathize with them though, remember how awful Mondays seemed when you were a kid? Yikes! I know I'm totally partial, but I'm so in love with my girls....and they were kind enough to let me have 5 whole minutes to photograph them while they were off. {How cruel right, making them work on their vacation!} : ) Here are a my favorites.



My munchkin and her "air camera"
The sassy side! : )



This is so J. She will be an artist.


Always a dreamer....

3 comments:

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Great session! I love pictures in the field! All those in just 5 minutes? That's awesome! :)

Jenn Gaudreau said...

you're so talented, Tressa!! your girls are just as beautiful as you, and i have no doubt they have inherited some of your inner beauty as well :) :) xoxo

Sarah Q said...

BEAUTIFUL girls, beautiful photos!