Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Friend & Talented Artist!

Well, well, well - don't you just love when out of the blue you meet someone who is really, really nice! Then without further ado, please allow me to introduce you to my new friend and fellow photographer who is extremely talented, Sue Egan-Mongiovi. We had a fabulous day of shooting with warm weather and beautiful blue skies. It was so much fun getting to know you Sue I hope you love these pics as much as I do!

T.


No comments: