Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Allison + Jay

We recently had some strange weather and I have to admit I was a little nervous how the day was going to turn out. Saturday morning came and with it beautiful vibrant blue skies, warm weather and a beautiful light breeze. Just perfect for a wedding! I love when brides get ready at their childhood home, it just adds such a background story to the day. Two pieces of a puzzle coming together to start a new adventure (that sort of thing)! So in the back yard of Allison's home we started photographing and then traveled downtown Pittsford to shoot some more along the Canal. Congratulations you two, it was so much fun photographing you!















No comments: