Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

love birds.

Two weeks ago I had the wonderful privledge of helping my friend Michael shoot a wedding and wanted to share. I arrived early and started shooting some of the details and the oh so cute flower girls who also arrived early to "practice" - how precious! And then in walked Mindy. I had not met her before and went to introduce myself and she marched right up and embraced me in one of those really genuine hugs! I knew right then and there the day would be very special. Mindy & Greg you did not disappoint! This was one of those days I felt more like a guest than the photographer, so a million thanks to you both for you oh so sweet personalities and for welcoming me on your wedding day!






You just gotta know this had a funny story behind it...


Oh how I love camping!


How funny is this flower girl! Love it!

No comments: