Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Monday, November 16, 2009

Julie + Mike

I am so ready for the Holiday Season! We have always celebrated Thanksgiving with the Christmas tree up so this coming weekend will be the official start to the decorating process. Christmas tunes have already started ringing in our cars and in our home, now all I need is a couple of snow flakes and I'll be set! Well, I guess I could wait on the snow!

Back to photography........

Julie and Mike were such a sweet couple and had the most amazing friends and family surrounding them. Julie's family was all from Michigan (which was so fun 'cause that is where I am from too!) and Mike grew up in the Rochester area. So, for compromise purposes had the wedding here because they are moving back to Michigan after the wedding. It was a fun night that focused on family & friends and Dustin and I were so blessed to photograph you both! Thanks again and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

T


















No comments: