Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Cutie Pie & Her Lovely Parents!

You might remember this little cutie pie, she has graced my blog before but this time she brought her parents! This beautiful little family is about to grow with the addition of Jack. A perfect little boy we will meet in a little over a year from Rwanda! I love being a mom & it has been such a thrill to be an aunt - little Jack will be the first boy in the family!











No comments: