Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lynn + Greg = Married!!

Lynn and Greg. Greg and Lynn. What a fun life you two are going to have together! I had so much fun and laughed way too hard! From the bottom of my heart - thank you! To all the ladies - thank you for treating me like one of you, and letting me capture the most amazing pictures of your friendship.


Lynn had such gorgeous eyes, which smiled all the time!


Isn't she glowing! This was moments before heading off to the church to say.... i do......
What a proud daddy!


When we headed to the beach it was so windy and chilly, but no word of complaint from these two love birds!








The next two shots are almost identical, but look at Lynn's smile. She had the most amazing, different in an instant smiles! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!







Rochester, thanks again for the fabulous carousel on the beach!







Thanks Patrick for the sparkle in the background!


Congratulations to you both!!

T

No comments: