Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Monday, January 18, 2010

love and a castle

Every little girl dreams of marrying her prince at a castle right?  For Jenn, this wish came true at the Belhurst Castle in Geneva.  There is a wonderful new and old quality to the venue and gorgeous grounds to explore.  Jenn and Drew were easily the most laid back couple in the world of laid back couples!  Seriously.  I love the fall colors and the different looks each location we explored gave us - so many possibilities!  You both look amazing and I was so completely honored to photograph you!








So, I feel the need to intro this one.  Jenn is standing poised, beautiful - unexpected of what we've told Drew.  We ask her to look at the camera with a soft expression trying to bite our own cheeks in fear of giving it away.  After a few clicks and several uncontained laughs from Dustin and I she realizes something is amiss.....and the shoot has taken a whole new direction. 








No comments: