Welcome!

Wow! You've found your way to my blog, I am honored and delighted! I hope you take a moment (or two) to look around, there is so much to see! I update this blog as often as I can with images from my latest sessions, and occasionally throw in a personal picture or two. Enjoy, and I truly hope I get the chance to meet you in person! {Located at 180 St. Paul, Ste 201 Rochester, NY but available to travel nationwide.}

Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Inspiration!

Well I figured since tomorrow I'm scheduled to shoot for the next edition of the fab newsletter by Chantiza, I would share what she cooked up from last months!  The table scape was inspired by winter with the beautiful cool blues and reflective shades of silver.  Dripping from the tree were beautiful glass ornaments and lots of crystals, everything you need for a winter fairy tale wedding!  The very talented Jeff, owner of The Caledonia Village Inn designed & carved the ice candelabras that completed the perfect winter dream.  Enjoy the cool eye candy......


No comments: